Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Banjo kazooie series ( BK to BKNaB)

Sonic 2
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 17

Banjo kazooie series ( BK to BKNaB)

Post by Sonic 2 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 am

This is for the discussion of the Banjo kazooie series.
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Re: Banjo kazooie series ( BK to BKNaB)

Post by Fawfulfan on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:54 am

Hmmm...I've heard of it, but I don't really know anything about it.
    Kyasarin
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 77

Post by Kyasarin on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:44 pm

Why put a range of things to talk about when these are the ONLY games in the series? Whatever.

I think that Banjo-Tooie is the best in the series. It's so massive with tons of things to explore. The graphics and sound are wonderful, despite the framerate drops in areas. The humor in the dialogue never gets old.

Fawfulfan: It's a platforming series, similar to Super Mario 64's gameplay in the sense that you find objects in levels and use them to advance. There's a large amount of abilities to learn throughout the series, (in Grunty's Revenge, you learn some abilities a second time because of the storyline issues) and they are all very useful in their own way. In Banjo-Tooie, levels are intertwined with each other. There's tons of quests in levels, such as riding UFOs, first-person shooter segments (where you fire eggs), and a quiz. You can play any minigame you want in multiplayer once you play them, which adds a lot of replay value.
    In Nuts 'n' Bolts, the gameplay is a bit different. You instead travel on customizable vehicles for the most part, but it's still the same basic gameplay of the other three games.
    Sonic 2
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 17

Post by Sonic 2 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:29 pm

No kyasarin when i meant BK-BKNaB i meant the entire series could be part of the discussion, sorry for that misunderstanding.

Anyways the series is a great buy, however the long 8 years to play the latest one was a little...discomforting?Bothersome? truly i can't find a good word to describe that but for the most part the games are great regardless of have long it takes for Banjo fourie ( its inevitable everyone )
    Kyasarin
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 77

Post by Kyasarin on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:38 pm

Sonic 2 wrote:No kyasarin when i meant BK-BKNaB i meant the entire series could be part of the discussion, sorry for that misunderstanding.

There was no misunderstanding. What are you talking about?
    And I know that we can talk about the entire series; it's extremely obvious that we'd know you're referring to the whole series. I'm referring to the fact that you included the range of games in parenthesis and said we'd talk about the entire series; it's not only stating the same thing twice, but it just feels...unproffesional?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:33 am