Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Enemy--Red/Spring Sharp

743mph
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 26

Enemy--Red/Spring Sharp

Post by 743mph on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Here it is: the Red/Spring Sharp. This enemy has a spring attached to the bottom of its body, and it can use it well. It remains stationary until it sees you, and then it uses its spring to bounce at you. After it hits you, or misses, depending on the situation, it will follow you around, lunging at you every chance it gets. It can be killed in one hit, and is not a very powerful enemy overall, but it can still sometimes be a challenge. It is used best when it is hidden in an alcove in the wall or other concealed space, and when you walk by, as long as it's facing you, it'll spring out at you, which means the you'll have to think fast to avoid getting speared on one of those spikes.

Please report any bugs to me so I can fix them. Thank you.

Download: redsharp.zip
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Re: Enemy--Red/Spring Sharp

Post by Fawfulfan on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Oh goodie, another cheap SOC packaged with some cobbled-together recolor sprites.

At the very least, properly align the spring with the underside of the Sharp. What you should REALLY do is make some serious graphical modifications to the sprites, and make it do something that's actually interesting.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:26 am